High-fidelity homepage design for ecommerce fashion website.
The objectives of a new homepage design from the client:
- Widen the page while retaining fully Responsive Design
- Do away with dated gradients of current design. Replace with simple design that highlights photography and merchandising opportunities
- Top headline text will be editable in admin and rotate messages
- Homepage should focus on our value proposition messaging and tell our clients a story – hero shot, why should you buy from us, why you should sell to us, curated products for more custom merchandising opportunity.
- The homepage needs to include Social Proof. We want to rotate customer pics/testimonials with press clips. Also include latest Instagram posts.
Some things to note about this design:
- I used the Google Font Open Sans, which loads quickly and looks more modern
- The products in the “Why shop with Yoogi’s” section can be changed out regularly
- I included a section for client testimonials for even more social proof
- The merchandising blocks in the bottom section allow for more merchandising opportunities to appeal to more of our shoppers.
Homepage redesign for YoogisCloset.com